ECO-Skate® XL (NY)
Each ECO-Skate XL (NY) load moving skate has a frame and wheelbox where each wheel is individually supported. This avoids flexing of the axle during short-term overload. Each ECO-Skate XL (NY) heavy duty load moving system can be combined with any other heavy duty load moving skate with the same height. The total load results from the sum of the individual load capacities. The Skates are equipped as standard with HTS high quality, non-marking nylon wheels, which can also be ordered separately.
The following distinguishes the transport trolleys of the ECO-Skate XL (NY) series :
- Single support Each wheel is individually mounted on the XL Series frame or wheel boxes. This prevents bending of the axis in the event of a short-term overload.
- Pulling bar and alignment bar The load moving skates of the XL series are delivered as standard with a pulling bar and alignment bar. Special lengths on request.
- Sturdy alignment bars The two alignment bars are made of stable galvanized square tubes. Special lengths on request.
- Combinable All load moving skates of the XL series can be combined with each other and with skates of the BALANCE, DUO XL and ROTO XL series. The total load results from the sum of the individual load capacities.
- HTS nylon wheels All Skates come standard with HTS high quality, non-marking nylon wheels, which have very low rolling resistance. They are made of solid material and not produced by injection molding. As a result, they are particularly high quality and resistant to abrasion. The very high payloads that result from this can never be achieved with rolls of conventional nylon tubes. HTS high quality, non-marking nylon wheels can also be ordered separately.
For all areas of application in which the standard range is insufficient, we design special solutions that are individually tailored to the customer needs.