ECO-Jack® AIR Lifting bags and accessories
If it is not possible to work with an ECO-Jack hydraulic toe jack, the load can be lifted with an ECO-Jack® AIR lifting bag. With a closed height from 30 mm and payloads between 1 and 66 tonnes, they are suitable for low ground clearance and load handling points that cannot be reached with an ECO-Jack® hydraulic jack. All models have reinforced edges, center markers, non-slip surfaces, eye-catching safety warnings and low dead weight.
Other sizes, versions, and additional equippment such as hoses and control units ect. on request.
Lifting bags of the series ECO-Jack® AIR are characterized by
- the low installation height, which allows the ECO-Jack AIR lifting bags also fit under the narrowest areas with heights from 30 mm to 32 mm.
- the equipment with 2 layers Kevlar with neoprene.
- toothed surfaces on each side of the lifting bag to prevent cargo from slipping.
- reinforced edges to protect against damage.
- multi-color hoses that facilitate the assignment of each cushion in use (see accessories).
- a low self-weight for easy placement of the lifting bags.
- a marked center point for easy positioning.
- safety warnings in bright colors for a long life.
For all areas of application in which the standard range is insufficient, we design special solutions that are individually tailored to the customer needs.