Powered load moving systems with integrated hydraulic lift for production lines
Rethink your production lines with the radio remote controlled, semi-automatic ECO-Skate® eMotion 40H. It can be used to move loads weighing up to 40 tons within production lines by radio remote control without the need for additional pushing or pulling equipment. The machines to be produced stand on the adjustable rear skates and two support blocks in the front. The eMotion 40H is moved underneath the machine, extends the cylinder and lifts the machine. On this secure three point system, simultaneous driving and steering in three speeds as well as safe positioning are made possible by the Single-Joystick system of the remote control and proportionally executed. The next assembly station or at the end the shipping area can be reached smoothly and safe.
Powered by contemporary 48 V, 60 Ah lithium iron phosphate battery technology and a run time of up to 5 hours, the eMotion 40H can handle minor slops up to 3%. The advanced eMotion 40 Drive Syncron motor runs energy-efficiently and is fully digitally controlled by the eMotion 40 Drive Control eMDC3 motor controller. Space-saving gears located in the drive rollers make the eMotion 40 an overall very compactly built means of transport with small external dimensions and a low 180 mm installation height. All ECO-Skate® XL series trolleys with nylon rollers have the same identical insertion height of 180 mm. Existing transport trolleys can therefore be used with the eMotion 40H.
The following distinguishes the transport trolleys of the ECO-Skate® eMotion 40H series:
- Compact design with small external dimensions
- Fully integrated hydraulic lifting system
- Flexible pick-up and the possibility to take out a machine of production line when needed
- Easy steering and perfect straight drive by direct proportional control with Single-Joystick control
- Powerful digitally controlled Syncron motors
- Combinable with all undercarriages of the ECO-Skate® XL series
- Ideal for use in confined spaces, as the towing vehicle is not required