ECO-Jack® heavy duty hydraulic jacks are available in five different series with payloads up to 25 tons. The adjustability of the lifting claw on all ECO-Jack® is patented easy: Lift the claw with just one hand, take it horizontally out of the groove plate and insert it in a new position ‑done. Easy to use with a low risk of injury. The integrated pump requires no additional equipment. From the EJ100-3S, external manual or electric pumps can also be connected. For all areas of application in which the standard range is insufficient, we design special solutions that are individually tailored to the customer needs.
Hydraulic lifting devices of the ECO-Jack® S‑Series are characterized by
- The patented lifting claw. It ensures a safe lifting of the load and can be adjusted with one hand without tilting movement.
- A minimal self-weight. Improved construction and high-quality material have reduced weight by up to 20% compared to similar devices.
- Precision guides guarantee precise lifting and lowering movements and a long service life.
- A pump unit which can be swiveled by approx. 225°. It allows the full pump stroke from any position.
- A finely dosed release valve, with which the load can be lowered precisely and the lowering speed can be precisely controlled.
- Swiveling legs to secure the load to be lifted. Tilting of the machine lifter is prevented.
- Starting at 10 tonnes, external pumps can be connected with the drip-free hydraulic nipple.
- Side-mounted handles, that allow full stroke movement of the 225º rotatable pump unit from all positions. The handles are not over at the top and do not need to be removed when the top plate is used for lifting.
- Twin pumps (EJ150/EJ250): The jacks EJ150-3S and EJ250-3S are equipped with a second pump unit. When in idle, the quick lifting feature generates an almost three times higher lifting speed.
For all areas of application in which the standard range is insufficient, we design special solutions that are individually tailored to the customer needs.