Heavy-duty hydraulic jacks of the ECO-Jack® XR series do, compared with the ECO-Jack® S‑series, require an external 700 bar pump for operation. This facilitates and accelerates working in confined conditions and when using several jacks at the time. The compact design without a pump leads to a weight reduction of up to 30% and allows for easy handling for optimal use under extreme conditions. External pumps allow simultaneous operation on several ECO-Jack® XR-Series machine jacks by one person. The ECO-Jack® XR-Series has an integrated spring return system, which always returns the machine lifter automatically to the starting position.
Hydraulic lifting devices of the ECO-Jack® XR-Series are characterized by
- the patented lifting claw. It ensures a safe lifting of the load and can be adjusted with one hand without tilting movement.
- an integrated spring return system for automatic retraction of the lifting unit to the starting position.
- a minimal self-weight. Improved construction and high-quality material have reduced weight by up to 30% compared to similar devices with a built-in hydraulic pump.
- Precision milled guides made of high resistant and high quality material that guarantee precise lifting and lowering movements and a long service life.
- Strong swiveling legs to secure the load to be lifted. Tilting of the machine lifter is prevented.
- hydraulic hose couplers: External pumps can be connected to the drip-free hydraulic nipple.
- Side-mounted handles: are not over at the top and do not need to be removed when the top plate is used for lifting.
For all areas of application in which the standard range is insufficient, we design special solutions that are individually tailored to the customer needs.