Repair, maintenance and servicing of forklifts, stackers and other industrial trucks guarantee the availability of your equipment for production, material flow or storage use. The ECO-Jack® G-Series compact design with integrated pump makes it independent of external pumps and additional hoses. Its low-profile lifting claw also allows it to be used on stackers with low floor clearance. Leading European manufacturers of forklift trucks and other industrial trucks have been relying on the ECO-Jack® G series for years, and equip their service teams with it.
Hydraulic lifting devices of the ECO-Jack® G‑Series are characterized by
- the patented lifting claw. It ensures a safe lifting of the load and can be adjusted with one hand without tilting movement. This is especially long and flat for the round frames on modern fork trucks.
- a minimal self-weight. Improved construction and high-quality material have reduced weight by up to 20% compared to similar devices.
- Precision milled guides made of high resistant and high quality material that guarantee precise lifting and lowering movements and a long service life.
- a pump unit which can be swiveled by approx. 225 °. It allows the full pump stroke from any position.
- a finely dosed release valve, with which the load can be lowered precisely and the lowering speed can be precisely controlled.
- an external hose coupler is standard with the EJ100-3G. External pumps can be connected with the drip-free hydraulic nipple.
- Side-mounted handles that allow full stroke movement of the 225º rotatable pump unit from all positions. The handles are not over at the top and do not need to be removed when the top plate is used for lifting.
For all areas of application in which the standard range is insufficient, we design special solutions that are individually tailored to the customer needs.