ECO-Jack® SX CR
The HTS ECO-Jack® SX CR (Clean Room) Series is designed for sensitive environments. The Clean Room Series features a nickel-plated surface; ideal for the food industry, medical technology, microchip manufacturers and pharmaceutical industry, plus many more. The HTS ECO-Skate® SX Series features a slim, compact design and weighs 20% less than comparable jacks.
The HTS ECO-Jack® SX Series features:
- Patented lift tabThe adjustment of the lift tab with one hand without tilting movement ensures a safe lifting of the load.
- Light weightA weight reduction of up to 20% compared to comparable devices is achieved by high-quality material and improved construction.
- Exact guidesProvide precise lifting and lowering movements and guarantee a long service life.
- Swiveling FeetThe secure load to be lifted by preventing tilting of the machine lifter.
- Hydraulic connectionExternal pumps can be connected without dripping.
- Side mounted handlesergonomically designed side handles allow for safe and precise positioning of the jack under the load.
- Nickel plated surfacesSuitable for the conditional use in special industries.
HTS can also custom design a lifting system to meet your needs.