ECO-Skate® BALANCE (PU)
In demanding applications, such as on uneven surfaces or very sensitive loads, you need a means of transport that optimally meets this requirement. The ECO-Skate BALANCE (PU) series offers optimum protection for the goods to be moved and overloading the individual wheel and floor. This is made possible by the independent suspension and the hydraulic load compensation of true ± 15 mm.
The following distinguishes the transport trolleys of the ECO-Skate BALANCE (PU) series :
- Hydraulic load balancing Hydraulic load balancing of true ± 15 mm. Optimal protection against overloading of the individual wheels and the floor.
- Pulling bar and alignment bar The load moving skates of the BALANCE series are delivered as standard with a pulling bar and alignment bar. Special lengths on request.
- Sturdy alignment bars The two alignment bars are made of stable galvanized square tubes. Special lengths on request.
- Combinable All load moving skates of the BALANCE series can be combined with each other and all ECO-Skates with the same height such as the XL, DUO XL and ROTO XL series. The total load results from the sum of the individual load capacities.
- HTS polyurethane wheels The skates are equipped as standard with HTS polyurethane wheels, which can also be ordered separately.
For all areas of application in which the standard range from the standard range is insufficient, we design special solutions that are individually tailored to the customer.