Minidrel B‑Series — With rotating boom
The Minidrel B‑Series have lifting capacities between 4 and 25 tonnes. They can handle loads of every weight and dimension and reach heights that were previously impossible, thanks to a patented kinematics system and their compact construction. These mobile cranes are suitable for indoor and outdoor use in both civil and industrial environments. Precision handling is assured, even in restricted areas, thanks to the rotating boom with 180 degree to the left and right as well as the hydraulic controls.
The Minidrel B‑Series offers maximum drive power due to 4×2, 4×4 or 6×6 traction and adjustable speed for all manoeuvres. Each wheel has a propeller unit powered by independent hydraulic motors. Special long-life batteries and competitive maintenance costs ensure a long life of the product.
Operational features of the Minidrel B‑Series:
- Hydraulic control carriage stabilisation
- Hydraulically servo-assisted translation, lifting, extraction and steering
- Wheel steering with squared system
- Proportional speed regulator
- Hydro-braking bench with controlled deceleration
- Patented anti-tilting control
Additional options will be made on the customers purpose.