GB-Series mini crane
The GB-Series are the latest lifting systems to be developed by Gruniverpal and are designed with an impeccable handling performance and convenience in very restricted areas. The mini crane can be used in all kinds of environments. With a lifting capacity of up to 750kg, they are suitable for both industrial and civil areas. The mini crane can rotate through 360 degrees due to four independent wheels, mounted on special bearings. As the GB series is very lightweight, transportation is also easy. Sturdy and practical methods of construction make the virtually indestructible mini crane suitable for any workplace and very cost efficient to maintain. The length of the boom can be customised to suit each users needs. A wide range of options are available to maximise the GB-Series’ productivity.
With rotating boom from 500 to 750 kg.
- Robust and indestructible design
- Low maintanance and service cost
- Electro-hydraulic power
- Rotating +/-75° and telescopic boom up to 2m
- Battery powered, therefore independent
- Incorporated battery charger
- 220° steering angle
- Anti tilting device
- Different drive and lifting speeds, hydraulically controlled
- Additional options on request