Minidrel S-Series Mold handling cranes
Gruniverpals Minidrel S-Series is making mould changing quicker and easier than ever before. The patented kinematic system and a number of advanced features give the Minidrel S-Series maximum versatility, including a great load capacity and accurate mould positioning. Even when space is limited its compact dimensions make handling easy, when using a remote or radio control just one operator is necessary to undertake mould changes.
The compact, yet strong construction of the Minidrel S-Series ensures constant operational and capacity rates are maintained and the complete elimination of oscillation during mould lifting and handling. It also enjoys exceptional levels of performance, thanks to special long-life, hydraulically controlled batteries and extremely competitive maintenance costs.
The Minidrel S-Series is preferably used in the plastic injection or tyre manufacturing industry. For tyres, the Minidrel S Tyres changes the molds during vulcanisation.
Pictures may show individual options.
- Highest load capacities troughout the whole working space
- Perfect alignment of the lifted load, whatever the extraction position
- Hydraulically servo-assisted translation, lifting, extraction and steering
- Single-wheel steering with over 90 ° steering angle
- Low voltage drive controls located on the steering helm
- Proportional speed regulator
- Hydro-braking bench with controlled deceleration
- Patented anti-tilting system
- Incorporated battery charger
Additional options will be made on the customers purpose.